Friday, September 26, 2014

Big Things Happening!

I won't get too much into it .. I want to work more details out before I do, but I've got big changes coming to my life that I'm really excited about. 

I'll be building my dream board this week. Visualizing my goals, putting them up on the board and seeing them every day will keep me motivated to achieve some of my short-term goals and then, some long-term ones!

I'll be starting a new fitness challenge. 

I'll be working on ME - physically, sure, but emotionally and mentally. Personal development for the win!

I'll be taking the first few steps into realizing my dream career goals. This is going to be a long journey but nothing worth having ever comes easily!

I have so much that I want for my life and for the lives of my family .. Time to stop waiting for the right time and get my dreams started. 

Xo Mama Lego

No comments:

Post a Comment