Monday, May 26, 2014

Finally Set A Goal!!

Yup. I went and got all grown up and after about two years of yo-yo'ing and meandering along ... I finally set a goal in my weight loss journey. 

I want to hit the 100lbs-lost mark by my 30th birthday. So by May 22, 2015, I need to weigh 169lbs (which, coincidentally, is my goal weight!). I weighed 269 when I first weighed in at Weight Watchers a few weeks ago. I'm now 266lbs so I'm on my way!

I'm really excited by this goal and I feel motivated to get there .. Hopefully having this goal to work on will help me survive the long winter months next year! 

So .. May my "dirty thirty" be healthy, happy, active and slim! :) Here's to the next year - the LAST year I ever intend to fight my weight, for the rest of my life!! 

And so I begin my #cleanthirty goal! 





No comments:

Post a Comment