All you need:
- Five carrots, peeled and diced
- Two large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- One small yellow onion, finely chopped
- One box of no-salt-added chicken broth
- 1.5C water
- Minced garlic (to taste)
- Minced ginger (to taste)
- 1 tbsp yellow curry powder
- Salt and pepper, if desired
All you do:
Throw all veggies into a pot with the container of no-salt-added chicken broth and water, and let it boil for about 30 minutes, until the vegetables are softened.
Pour the soup into a food processor and blend it down until there are no chunks of veggies remaining (or use an immersion blender!).
Pour the creamy soup mixture back into the soup pot. Add salt and pepper (to taste). Add one tbsp of yellow curry powder and let simmer for a few minutes.
(This soup can me made TONS of different ways - in fact, I've made many variations of it. This one was my favorite by far!)