Tuesday, August 28, 2012

PB & J Oatmeal

I simply adore oatmeal. It's such a comfort food for me! I remember always eating it on those cold winter days before my short walks to school. As an adult, I've come to appreciate it not only in the fall / winter, but the spring / summer season as well. It is a nutritious and filling breakfast that can be made with just about anything!

I'd been thinking about this "recipe" for a while and decided to give it a go.

I took 1/4C of one-minute oats and soaked it in 1/4C of boiled water for (you guessed it!) one minute. Then I mixed in 1/2 tbsp of triple-berry jam and topped it with 1/2 tbsp of whipped peanut butter. Then I stirred it all together.

That's it!

This amazing bowl of PB & J delight is only four points. It's worth every one!

Who doesn't love peanut butter and jam?!

I SO love it. I could eat it all day!

Have a great day, everyone :)
I'm seriously addicted to this. So.Freakin.Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment