Sunday, May 27, 2012

Breakfast in six colorful WW+ points!

I love fresh fruits. I love whipped cream. And I loooove pastry-like breakfast foods. Just because I'm dieting doesn't mean I can't enjoy all of the above!


The gorgeousness that is summer is made even more wonderful with all of the in-season berries. Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries .. All available at much cheaper than during the winter season and much more delicious!


I actually find that this breakfast gives me more energy than eating an old favorite breakfast meal at a certain McPlace we all know about .. 


This meal is so simple to make and just a pleasure to eat. Two Eggo blueberry waffles (I usually buy the whole-wheat version but couldn't find them this time!) piled high with half a sliced banana (the other half went to my daughter!), a few sliced strawberries and a bunch of halved HUGE blueberries. Topped with one tbsp of 95% fat-free Cool Whip... Who needs syrup and butter?! Not this Mama!


(I fully intend to find a light homemade waffle recipe because I prefer homemade to store-bought any day! Who needs all those preservatives!?)


I hope you enjoy it a much as my family does! Bon appetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment